Nearby Places To Stay While You Visit
When visiting Norris Creek Outdoor Entertainment Complex, We want your stay to be fun and entertaining! No need to rush home after the event. Below you will find several near by places to stay.
|NEARBY PLACES TO STAY|
Franklin County has several hotels listed at http://www.franklincountync.us/services/tourism-development-authority/lodging be sure to check reviews and miles to venue.
Daja View Farm
One of our favorites is www.dajaviewfarm.com
Wake forest has several good choices located 12 miles from the venue.
Camping is available at Norris Creek. For RV's and campers Norris Creek has limited electrical and water hookups but there are plenty of dry camping sites with no electric, water, or sewage hook-ups. Individuals camping must possess a separate concert ticket to gain access to the venue and camp site on show dates.
July 30th and August 20th shows have sold out of Power spaces and we do not reserve the tent and non-power spaces (We will not run out of spaces) Pay when you arrive.
September 24th and any future shows will be sold at www.etix.com. when you purchase show tickets online you will be asked if you would like to purchase a camp site, also you can return to etix for camping later.
Other important things to remember when considering camping at Norris Creek
- Individuals camping must possess a concert ticket to gain access to the venue and camp site on show dates.
-Please arrive as early as possible, we may not be able to set campers when event traffic is heavy
- For Saturday evening shows - setup for rv's/campers/tents will be from 1pm - 8pm on Friday and reopen Saturday morning from 9am - 3pm.
- All rv's/campers/tents must be off Norris Creek premises by 1pm the day following the show.
- Mostly dry camping only. Dry campers are responsible for their own electrical, water, and waste needs.
- Glass is not permitted in the camping or parking lots at any time. Only plastic bottles, cups, and cans will be allowed.
- Campfires must be contained to a fire pit. Ground fires are prohibited at Norris Creek.
- All individuals camping must purchase a ticket to the concert (not included in camping fees) to be allowed in the campground.
- No tailgating after the concert begins.
- No re-entry upon exiting the concert.
- Non-electric campsites are priced at $20.00 per rv/campers and $10.00 per tent.
- Each campsite is allowed one (1) personal vehicle. Each additional vehicle will be charged a fee of $5.00. camping sites with no electric, water, or sewage hook-ups.