Norris Creek makes every attempt to answer patron questions in a timely manner. If you have a question, we invite you to review our frequently asked questions section to find answers. If your question or concern is not addressed, please let us know and we will make every effort to help.
Q. Can I bring my cooler to Norris Creek?
A. Coolers are not permitted at any Norris Creek event. We do, however, allow one (1)sealed bottle of water per patron, per event. (Not to exceed 20 fluid ounces)
Q. Is tailgating for concerts at Norris Creek permitted?
A. Tailgating is permitted at all Norris Creek events pre and post show only. Parking areas open one hour prior to gates and up to one hour after show ends. Visitors are not allowed to tailgate without a ticket to the show. Glass bottles are not permitted on the premises of Norris Creek. Plastic bottles, cups, and cans only.
Q. What is the rain policy for Norris Creek events?
A. All Norris Creek shows are rain or shine (unless otherwise posted). You are permitted to bring a personal, tote size, umbrella in the event of rain. Ponchos and or rain jackets are also encouraged. Oversize umbrellas, tents, or canopies will not be permitted.
Q. What are the seating options available for concerts?
A. Patrons are encouraged to bring personal folding chair for use in the lawn area. Lounge style chairs are not permitted.
Q. Can I reserve my seats by placing a blanket for us to sit on?
A. Blankets are permitted at all Norris Creek shows.
Q. Are pets allowed at Norris Creek?
A. Pets are not allowed, however, we welcome working service animals at all shows for the convenience of our patrons.
Q. What is the camera policy for concerts at Norris Creek?
A. The Norris Creek policy on cameras is that only personal point and shoot still cameras may be used. No SLR (removable lens) or video cameras will be allowed without prior venue approval. Audio recording devices are also prohibited.
Q. What are some items I should bring with me to Norris Creek?
A. A few examples of items that may be good to bring on your visit to Norris Creek are:
- Sun Screen
- Seat Cushions
- Strollers (for small children)
- Umbrella (personal, tote size only)
Q. Is alcohol available at Norris Creek?
A. Norris Creek offers a selection of beer for purchase at select shows and events to patrons 21 years of age and older (ID REQUIRED).
Q. Does Norris Creek have concessions for sale?
A. Norris Creek offers a variety of food and beverage options (varied by event) for purchase by event patrons.
Q. Can I camp for Norris Creek shows? And, if so, what should I know.
A. Camping is available at Norris Creek. For RV's and campers Norris Creek has limited electrical and water hookups but there are plenty of dry camping sites with no electric, water, or sewage hook-ups. Individuals camping must possess a separate concert ticket to gain access to the venue and camp site on show dates.
Other important things to remember when considering camping at Norris Creek
- For Saturday evening shows - setup for rv's/campers/tents will be from 1pm - 8pm on Friday and reopen Saturday morning from 9am - 3pm.
- All rv's/campers/tents must be off Norris Creek premises by 1pm the day following the show.
- Mostly dry camping only. Dry campers are responsible for their own electrical, water, and waste
- Glass is not permitted in the camping or parking lots at any time. Only plastic bottles, cups, and cans will be allowed.
- Campfires must be contained to a fire pit. Ground fires are prohibited at Norris Creek.
- All individuals camping must purchase a ticket to the concert (not included in camping fees) to be allowed in the campground.
- No tailgating after the concert begins.
- No re-entry upon exiting the concert..
- Non-electric campsites are priced at
at $20.00 per rv/campers and $10.00 per tent.
- Each campsite is allowed one (1) personal vehicle. Each additional vehicle will be charged a fee of $5.
Q. Are their reduced tickets available for children to Norris Creek events?
A. Norris Creek ticket prices are varied and subject to change. The general policy for Norris Creek shows and events admit children eight (8) years of age and younger free with paid adult.Rental shows are subject to the renters own ticket policy.
Q. Are tents allowed in the seating area at Norris Creek?
A. Tents and canopies are not allowed in the seating area of Norris Creek. If there is a necessity for shade, accommodations may be made on a case by case basis. For more information, please contact our offices at 919.495.5616.